Peels in West Palm Beach, FL
Treat acne and hyperpigmentation, reduce brown spots and wrinkles, and minimize melasma with ZO Peels at JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics Spa
JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics Spa is run by a qualified and friendly staff of medical spa professionals who are dedicated to providing you with a top-notch skin experience throughout the year. We are a leading med spa providing the best chemical peels in the West Palm Beach, FL area and provide free consultations for our variety of med spa services. One of our most popular skin services that we provide on-site at our med spa clinic are our renowned ZO peels that help to treat acne and hyperpigmentation, reduce brown spots and wrinkles, and minimize melasma. Here are some more details on the ZO peels offered at JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics Spa:
ZO Controlled Depth Peel
This popular peel is maximum strength, and most often used by customers who are looking for dramatic and long-lasting skin renewal. Some of the benefits of this peel can include:
- Reduced brown spots, age spots and uneven pigmentation
- Minimized or eliminated appearance of melasma
- Improved texture of leathery or sun damaged skin
- Acne and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation treatment
- Reduced prevalence of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightened lax skin
ZO 3-Step Peel
This aggressively formulated peel is for a variety of skin types and colors, and the in office treatment that we offer should be followed by an at home treatment that will give you longer lasting results. Some of the benefits of the ZO 3-Step Peel can include:
- Improved ability for skin to repair and renew for softer skin and even skin tone
- Powerful antioxidants help repair skin damage from pollution
- Enhanced natural DNA protection for skin
- Boosted collaged for visible firming and wrinkle reduction
- Supported barrier restoration
The Stimulator Peel
Are you searching for a facial to reduce fine lines and wrinkles? Don’t have time for a lengthy treatment? Maybe you are looking for something that can be done on your lunch break? Look no further than JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics, where we offer the Ossential Stimulator Peel Treatment by ZO SkinHealth. This lunchtime peel is highly effective and does not require any downtime.
The ZO® Skin Health Ossential Stimulator Peel emerged from Dr. Zein Obagi’s research and is an excellent introduction to exfoliation and its benefits. This lunchtime peel includes a combination of acids and other ingredients which exfoliates the skin, reduces wrinkles and stimulates the growth of elastin and collagen. On top of these benefits, it can also reduce or sometimes eliminate age spots, soften and rejuvenate sun-damaged skin as well as stimulate the growth of healthy cells. What’s best is that you won’t have any downtime, you will still see excellent results and this peel can be performed once a week.
This “lunchtime” peel is also for all skin types, and gives healthy skin with minimal irritation and down time. Benefits of this peel are:
- Stimulated epidermal turnover
- Reduced comedogenic acne
- Controlled excretion of sebum
- Smoothed skin and evened skin tone
- Improved pigmentation
- Minimized appearance of fine lines
- Skin left calm without irritation
(New) Stimulator Peel +
- Moderate peel for rapid skin tone, complexion renewal peel
- For discoloration, fine lines and acne + Congestion
- 30% glycolic Acid, 13% Lactic acid, 10% Azelaic Acid
- 2% Citric acid
- Can be done 7-10 days apart unil desidre results are achieve
- 3-5 day of mild flakin of the skin
Great peel to consider if you have an event and want to quickly mildly exfoliating the skin to help bring back that glow before a big event. This peels was designed by Doctor Zein Obagi to fill in between the lunch time peel and the more aggressive anti-aging 3 step and ZO controlled depth peel.
At Home Treatments
ZO Retinol Stimulation Peel
For reaping the benefits of an anti-aging peel in the comfort of your own home, our ZO Retinol Stimulation Peel is ideal. This peel is customizable and moderate-to-mild strength, utilizes the Ossential Advanced Radical Night Repair, and should be applied every month or by a physician’s discretion. Some of the perks of this at-home peel include:
- Smoothed and improved skin texture
- Minimized appearance of fine lines
- Repair of damaged surface skin
If you have rough textured skin, uneven skin tone, dullness or fine lines then this is the right take home peel for you!
Those who are interested in this “At Home” Peel will need to be consulted by JoAnn Francis in order to gain the best benefits this peel has to offer. Instructions will be provided.
Invisapeel Intensive Resurfacing Peel
Invisapeel is a popular and unique at-home peel that leaves the skin soft and bright, all while showing no signs of peeling or irritation. It can be used on customers of all ages, skin types and conditions. Some of the main benefits of the peel include:
- Enhanced results of topical agents
- Optimized and accelerated treatment results
- Improved skin barrier function
This peel is for anyone experiencing flakiness, dullness or dryness, and should be used 2-3 times per week.
At JoAnn Francis Medical Esthetics Spa we offer physician-strength glycolic peels and skin care products which helps to improve the skin’s appearance and texture. Physician-strength glycolic peels may reduce wrinkles, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and improve many other skin conditions.